Sunday, June 2, 2013

Welcome to the Machine

After months of dawdling, tittering, hemming and hawing, I have finally taken my ramblings blog-ward!  The goal of this blog is to reflect upon the power of music - that indescribable wow of feeling your heart beat as one with a song, its sounds winding their way through your sinew and falling into its thrall.  Updates will be periodic and will likely fall into several categories: reviews of new releases or concerts, revisiting "lost classics" from my youth, and finally the catchall of random musings and trips down memory lane.  Music is inherently and unapologetically personal...and hopefully this little corner of the interwebs will reflect that.  So, get ready for the fistfuls of awesome that are about to be shoved into your eyeholes!  Welcome to the machine...

1 comment:

  1. I am not a writer by trade 95% of the time but I feel the second last sentence is by far the most choice of your heretofore. The last sentence however makes me want to shove fists in your eyeholes as it is decididely unpleasant. Yours truly, Mike Tyson

    ReplyDelete